- What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit a website. It contains anonymous information about your visit, such as the pages you visited, the duration of your visit, the actions you took and the preferences you chose.
- Improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences and providing you with personalized content.
- To analyze the use of our website in order to improve its performance and to understand user trends and preferences.
- Provide targeted advertisements based on your interests and browsing history.
- Types of cookies used We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, your preferred language, etc.) to offer you a personalized and improved experience during your future visits. visits.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us analyze and understand how you use our website, in order to improve its usability, functionality and content.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements based on your interests and browsing history.
- Managing Cookies You can choose to disable or delete cookies by changing your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect certain features of our website and limit your browsing experience.
- Data Sharing We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for advertising purposes. However, we may share your non-personal information, such as anonymous usage data, with third parties for the purposes of analytics or targeted advertising.